Monday, September 13, 2010

Tour of duty

Eric was deployed at the beginning of this year. It was extremely hard to say all the goodbyes. This year has been long for all of us, and it is not over yet. It is still uncertain when he will be returning, but we hope for sooner rather than later.

I am going to wait until Eric gets back before I post any stories of his tour, but I wanted to share the few pictures that I have. Hopefully it lifts your spirits as much as it has mine to see him (even if it is just pictures for now).










There has been a little time for relaxing though, or maybe they just made up an excuse to get rid of their uniform tans...


I was not around for Eric's first deployment, but I hope it has given him some comfort knowing that he has my love and support. I am sure that knowing he has a wonderful son (soon to be two) to come home to helps. We love him so much and miss him more than we can ever express.

Come home soon!!!

No comments: