Sunday, September 12, 2010

The move to Utah

Lawson and I moved to Utah, even though Eric was going to Iraq. Eric and I had always known that we would eventually be moving here, but with him being gone for a year and me being pregnant again, I really wanted to be near my mother and family. Buying a house without my husband being here was one of the hardest things I have ever done. I am still so nervous for him to see that house. I am hoping that he loves that house.

I know that it is really hard to get any sort of idea of what the house looks like from pictures, but here are some anyway.


1 comment:

Crystal said...

Marlo
Love the blog. And the house! I am not sure what city you guys are in, but we bought basically the same house in Heber four years ago. Same siding and brick, similar layout and finishes. Funny yeah?
Hope you keep up on your blog, I love to see them.